starter =Gerrit Cole and line >-121 and s:runs <7 and SG >1 and 4<os:SIP <8

gerrit cole
    favorite <121 or dog
    last start team scored < 7 runs
    series game >1
    opp starter pitched >4 but <8 innings last start

1-17 o/u (-2.81)

under 8.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Like it Glenn, thanks

Comment

didn't watch but my first thought was we got lucky with the sox scoring 6 runs (and maybe we did lol).. it is interesting though that the overall support he has gotten in these games is awful including last night

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Whewww LOL. Thanks for that bleeker, that line was threatening to move to 8 as I got 8.5 at +101 but it moved 13 cents before the game started at pinny and settled in at -112

Comment

np thomas..glad you cashed

Comment

Working...
          X