away
    series game 4

amazing results..

sides thursday 13-1 (-104) (4.29)

only loss extra innings

under sunday 1-16 o/u (-3.53)

lone over would have been a push without unearned runs

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-18-2021, 09:22 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

2 games qualified yesterday and both lost which is very discouraging for a system that was 13-1 on the season going into last night.. 0-1 or 1-1 I could live with but 0-2 is too much for me to keep playing thursday's.. forgot to put up yesterday's which turned out to be a good thing..will try to remember on sunday to post if there is a play
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-23-2021, 05:04 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      2 games qualified yesterday and both lost which is very discouraging for a system that was 13-1 on the season going into last night.. 0-1 or 1-1 I could live with but 0-2 is too much for me to keep playing thursday's.. forgot to put up yesterday's which turned out to be a good thing..will try to remember on sunday to post if there is a play
      the avg margin on the under games is big.. while I did not check them all,in the 2 lowest (besides the lone over mentioned above) on 6/27 there were 2 and 1 unearned runs respectively in the pha and wash games
      Last edited by bleeker; 07-23-2021, 05:23 AM.

Comment

bos under 10.5
        laa under 10.5

10 mins till the former..want to see how they do anyway

Comment

Working...
        X