Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday ** last game before all star break

put this up in 2019 and hit both unders ..it's now 1-21 o/u

there's almost always a play with this and will update tomorrow morning..here's a link to the 2019 post

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

only over due to 2 unearned runs

https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...b-forum/28382-
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-10-2021, 04:52 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

think 3 teams will qualify for this..will look in the morning as database will be updated
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

post 1

month =7 and n:rest >3 and season >=2012 and H and -380 <=line <=-150 and p:W and 7.5<=total <=12 and season!=2020

day before break
      home
      fav 151/379
      total 7.5/12
      p: win
      cut out 2020 season

1-21-1 o/u (-2.87)

lad 9
      sf 8
      min 9

under

the other also has sf and min

post 2

month = 7 and n:rest > 3 and H and s:HL and streak>1 and total <10.5 and o:wins<55

day before break
      home
      starter last start a home loss
      win streak >1
      o:wins < 55
      total < 10.5

0-12-1 o/u (-2.42)

sf 8 (above)
      min 9 (above)

under

Comment

month = 7 and n:rest > 3 and p:runs = 0 and site = home and po:walks <5

sunday before break
        home
        p: runs =0
        po: walks < 5

6-0 (4.83)

RL record says 4-1 but looks like 5-1..don't understand that

last 5 have covered RL (4 easy)
        if you eliminate biggest favorite all covered RL
        if you eliminate biggest favorite every opponent scored only 1 run

hou - 135

chc canceled

Comment

Working...
        X