saturday ** before all star break sys -- 6 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday ** before all star break sys -- 6 games

nn:rest > 3 and month = 7 and H and season > 2015 and streak != 1 and 8<total <11 and league =AL

saturday
    before break
    home
    american league
    not on a 1 game win streak
    ​total range 8.5-10.5

0-17 o/u (-3.41)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

cle 9
    sea 8.5
    bal 10
    min 9.5
    hou 8.5

under

hou 8.5 ** (now a play)
    tam 8.5 **

** passing..potential rain and thunderstorms
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-10-2021, 09:37 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Roof will be closed in Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
      Roof will be closed in Houston
      thanks big tiger..we'll put that one back in play

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added hou back as a play

Comment

lad RL -150

two strong arz fade systems..1 team and the other general

team 0-40 ML
          general 0-19 ML

don't have RL recs handy but they are very bad (good from fade perspective)

Comment

Dodger game was a real nail biter, lol

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
              Dodger game was a real nail biter, lol

Thanks

no problem mo

Comment

Working...
              X