Sportstimeout +0
    Thomas -127
    Horns62 -476
    Big Tiger -524
    *zotzotzot -543
    Michelangelo -1371
    *captjoe388 -2467

*-used double play for the week

Great 5 win 1 loss 1 rainout day for us. Nice job guys.

Winners Circle:
    captjoe388--Braves +147. (4-3 win at home) Gutsy Dog Of The Day call. Love it.
    Big Tiger--Reds -120. They made you work for it Darryl. Cincy scores two in the bottom of the 9th for the 5-4 victory over the Padres.
    zotzotzot--Padres/Reds UNDER 9.5 (9). Reds do enough to win it in regulation and not tie and go to the dice rolling extra innings.
    Gambrinus--Padres/Reds UNDER 9.5 (9). See above, nice job as well John.
    Michelangelo--Rockies +109. Colorado grabs the 5-2 win at home against the Cards breaking a 2-2 tie with a 3 run blast in the bottom of the 9th. Jim, regarding the Astros, we've all been there, it happens.

All night action on the Friday, let's keep the train rolling, good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

I'll regret jumping off the mostly unsuccessful Dodgers OVER train, but let's go to Denver. I'm not sure when the linesmakers and bettors are going to realize the days of the auto-OVER at Coors are long gone. Having said that, the 12.5 matches the highest posted total all year there, just once before this season. I gotta believe despite what I just said, they (linesmakers) know what they're doing.

961-962 Cardinals/Rockies OVER 12.5 -108

Good luck tonight guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
      I'll regret jumping off the mostly unsuccessful Dodgers OVER train, but let's go to Denver. I'm not sure when the linemakers and bettors are going to realize the days of the auto-OVER at Coors are long gone. Having said that, the 12.5 matches the highest posted total all year there, just once before this season. I gotta believe despite what I just said they know what they're doing.

Good luck tonight guys!
      Seems to me there's a lotta HRs being hit lately. Think MLB might have mixed in some of the "juiced" balls?
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

957 Cubbies +143
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

970 WHITESOX U8.5 +100

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post

Seems to me there's a lotta HRs being hit lately. Think MLB might have mixed in some of the "juiced" balls?
            Could be. I'd like to know the solo shots vs. the multi run homers cause it seems like I'm seeing a lot of the former not latter. Give me lots tonight please.

Comment

tailing the zotman

970 WHITESOX U8.5 +100

Comment

970 Detroit +134

Thanks Brock!

Comment

Atlanta -110
                  Boston -1.5 +145

Comment

Cards/Rockies O12.5 -108

Comment

Det +131 (vs CWS)

Thanks for not shooting me, Brock!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                        I'll regret jumping off the mostly unsuccessful Dodgers OVER train, but let's go to Denver. I'm not sure when the linesmakers and bettors are going to realize the days of the auto-OVER at Coors are long gone. Having said that, the 12.5 matches the highest posted total all year there, just once before this season. I gotta believe despite what I just said, they (linesmakers) know what they're doing.

Good luck tonight guys!
                        Dodgers. Open book test and I fail.

Comment

Working...
                        X