Gambrinus -93
    Thomas -127
    Horns62 -356
    Big Tiger -624
    *zotzotzot -643
    Michelangelo -1480
    *captjoe388 -2614

*-used double play for the week

Break even 5-4 outing for Team Custom Cappers last night, with 3 of the 5 winning totals calls being
    And if anyone parlayed the Orioles last 3 games, well congratulations, you are rich.

Winners Circle:
    Big Tiger--Rockies -1.5 +105 Pirates staked to a first inning 2-0 lead, then the afternoon affair in Denver turned all Colorado's way with 6 unanswered runs, congrats and good to see you Darryl.
    zotzotzot--Rangers/A's UNDER 8 -110 (4) Spilt your double play and the winner was easy, both teams combine for 4 runs on 8 hits in this Bay Area tilt. Nicely done.
    Gambrinus--Rangers/A's UNDER 8 -114 (4) And a nice job here on your POD John.
    Puckluck--Double play winner with the Rangers/A's UNDER 8 -104 (4) and the aforementioned Orioles/Astros UNDER 9.5 -105 (7).

There are 13 games scheduled today with a bunch in the afternoon. Pick a winner or two and let's start the new month off on a winning note, good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

915-916 Angels/Yankees UNDER 10 -111

Good luck today guys!

Comment

908 cin u9.5 -110

Comment

910 Atlanta +147
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Padres/Reds U9.5 -106

Comment

Someone shoot me for betting Houston -280.00.

Col +109 (vs St L)

Thanks, Brock.

Comment

Thanks Brock

Give me Cincy -120 today

Comment

St Louis -120

Comment

Working...
                X