monday ** col/pit (5:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday ** col/pit (5:10)

day = Monday and p:runs = 0 and DAY and streak <-2 and 1<=p:walks<=2 and line >-170 and season > 2006

just showing the parameters that might be a little difficult to interpret..not all of them

p: previous game
    p: team was shutout
    DAY day game
    3+ losing streak
    p: 1-2 walks

0-16 (125) [2.94]

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

negative only 4/16 are home games for the fade team

fade col

pit +105

Last edited by bleeker; 06-28-2021, 08:34 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

p:runs = 0 and p:hits = 2 and 1 < po:runs < 6 and p:NDIV and 3 < month < 7 and po:SO > 3 and p:BPRA = 0 and line >-175 and po:PU >1 and season >2005

1-26 (+112) [2.85]

fade cin

phi +135 half
    phi RL -150 half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

really nice. here's a little cleanup http://p:runs = 0 and p:hits=2 and -5<p:margin<-1 and p:NDIV and game number<100 and po:SO>3 and p:BPRA=0 and po:PU>1 and season>2005

Comment

thanks..a little better with that and like eliminating the line max

Comment

unfortunately it's the Bucs who can't win away against a LHP but they did dominate the Rockies a few weeks ago at home. and not many teams the Pirates can say they've won 7 of 8 against :)

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
            unfortunately it's the Bucs who can't win away against a LHP but they did dominate the Rockies a few weeks ago at home. and not many teams the Pirates can say they've won 7 of 8 against :)

wow you're right (no pun) there .. horrible in that scenario and to be honest feel that holds more weight than my find..wouldn't have had I known that but understand it's always possible that there could be multiple solid systems going the other way..that's why I try to stay away from borderline numbers but admit sometimes I'm not strict enough..not the case here though as I just wasn't aware of the pirates stat

Comment

team =Pirates and A and o:STL and p:L and p:runs <4 and 200>line >-165 and total >7 and game number <144 and season > 2016

pirates
              away
              vs lefties
              off a loss
              where they scored < 4 runs
              range -164/199
              game number < 144
              total > 7

1-28 (147) [-3.76]

only win in extra innings

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                team =Pirates and A and o:STL and p:L and p:runs <4 and 200>line >-165 and total >7 and game number <144 and season > 2016

pirates
                away
                vs lefties
                off a loss
                where they scored < 4 runs
                range -164/199
                game number < 144
                total > 7

1-28 (147) [-3.76]

only win in extra innings

i was using a simpler version basically never playing on PIT or ARI away vs lefties but i reworked yours and will go forward with this one. Funny they are 6-0 after a 1-run win and then THIS in basically every other situation

2-39 (-3.34, 4.9%) avg line: 146.8 / -160.0
                Both wins in extra innings...insane!

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

i was using a simpler version basically never playing on PIT or ARI away vs lefties but i reworked yours and will go forward with this one. Funny they are 6-0 after a 1-run win and then THIS in basically every other situation

2-39 (-3.34, 4.9%) avg line: 146.8 / -160.0
                  Both wins in extra innings...insane!
                  wow topped me again lol..just kidding and always like the improvements you make to things I put up here..the leaving out 1 run wins is a fantastic elimination and then, as you said, even the 2 winners were in extra innings ..really great stuff !

Comment

Working...
                  X