thursday ** cle/bal (1:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday ** cle/bal (1:10)

streak < -5 and SG = 4 and site = away and 4 < month < 10 and p:HR < 3 and line >110 and league = AL and o:league =AL and p:SO <12

>5 game losing streak..
    series game 4..
    away..
    may - sept..
    p:HR <3..
    p:strikeouts <12
    dog >110..
    both teams american league..

0-20 (+161) (-4.55)

3-17 RL (-135) approximate avg as 6 games odds not factored in

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade bal (just playing ML)

cle -125
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

bleeker just saw this on killersports.com this morning

Note: This site will be discontinued as of September 1, 2021 (except we will finish up MLB).

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

Note: This site will be discontinued as of September 1, 2021 (except we will finish up MLB).
      yeah I've seen that..any idea what this means

SDQL3 access will continue with user input data at http://s3.sportsdatabase.com.

maybe we can continue to do it on this site instead ..have a hunch it's no ..sdql3 ?? don't understand this stuff
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

being discussed on the google user group but nobody seems to really know. i will join the discord group and see what i can find out

here's a little addition to your query to jump this to 0-31

Comment

being discussed on the google user group but nobody seems to really know. i will join the discord group and see what i can find out

here's a little addition to your query to jump this to 0-31

sounds good ..maybe I'll take a peek also

nice addition !!

Comment

Comment

that 0-31 will certainly be tested today with Indians calling up a kid from AAA to pitch today...

Cubs just did that as a sacrificial lamb to DeGrom. Orioles pitcher complete garbage so might need to win this one 8-7

Comment

Comment

I sent killersports support an e-mail asking how we can access the database after the site shuts down. Hopefully I get a reply.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post

I sent killersports support an e-mail asking how we can access the database after the site shuts down. Hopefully I get a reply.
                    good..hopefully in the coming weeks some light will be shed on it

Comment

this one is up again today playing on BoSox, https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

(streak<-5 or streak>5) and SG=4 and A and 159>game number>13 and line>-105 and league = AL and C and po:BL!=1
                      0-32 (-4.12, 0.0%)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X