*Gambrinus -71
    *Michelangelo -338
    Thomas -413
    Big Tiger -516
    Horns62 -536
    *zotzotzot -978
    captjoe388 -1358

*-used double play for the week

Solid 5-2 outing for the Custom Cappers 9 yesterday. Let's see how we did it.

Winners Circle:
    zotzotzot--Reds +135. Dog Of The Day lands here as Cincy guts one out 2-1 in Milwaukee.
    Gambrinus--Boston +1.5 -157. No folks, you didn't read it wrong this morning. Back to back 10-8 Boston wins in Atlanta. What are the odds?
    captjoe388--Detroit +130. Right on the heels of Dog Of The Day as the Tigers stormed back in the last 3 innings and held off host Kansas City in the bottom of the 9th, 6-5.
    Michelangelo--Washington -1.5 +120 Outhit but not outscored in their 3-1 win over visiting Pittsburgh. Nice RBI Jim!
    Thomas--Philadelphia/LA Dodgers UNDER 7 (2). Pretty easy Tom, Phillies upset the Dodgers 2-0 in Tinsel Town. Good call.

Limited 10 game slate with a couple of matinee games tossed in on this Thursday. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

Houston -125
    LA Angels -1.5 -115
    Last edited by Horns62; 06-17-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Whew. Streak over. Or should I say interrupted.

St Louis +172 (@ Lanta)

One measly RBI in about 10 games, coach. I know you only put me in to play because half of the starters were out drinking last night!

GL guys

Comment

907 Milwaukee +165
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Reds/Pods O8 +100

Comment

904 cubs u7.5 -115

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
              Whew. Streak over. Or should I say interrupted.

St Louis +172 (@ Lanta)

One measly RBI in about 10 games, coach. I know you only put me in to play because half of the starters were out drinking last night!

GL guys
              Hey Jim let's go I know you can reel off 10 straight, get in the box!

I'm passing tonight I see nothing. Padres too rich for my blood.

Comment

909/910

Cincinnati Reds - San Diego Padres

Money Line - 1st H Draw +462

Comment

Love Red today Tom
                  1H Red ML +143 and under 4
                  G Red ML +155 and under 8

Comment

Working...
                  X