• tuesday ** sd/col (8:40)

rockies..
    home..
    series game >1..
    p: won 3-2..
    p: no multiple run innings
    today's starter's had > 3 strikeouts last out

0-7 o/u (-4.50)

3 unearned runs total in the 2 closest margin games (5/18 and 9/20 of 2008)

last game in sample 2 unearned runs

total > 9.5 subset 0-4 o/u (-6.12).. smallest under by 5 runs

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under 11.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

6 multiple run innings where 2 runs were scored in each between both teams (mean in the team's half of the inning).. these were the only scoring innings in the game.. got to be a rarity but don't believe it's something that can be queried.. final 8-4 rockies
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      6 multiple run innings where 2 runs were scored in each between both teams (mean in the team's half of the inning).. these were the only scoring innings in the game.. got to be a rarity but don't believe it's something that can be queried.. final 8-4 rockies
      actually I think this does it with a minimum of 4 multiple run innings between both teams.. if I'm right it's happened 9 times going. back to 2004..with seven 6-4's, one 8-2 and another 8-4

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      Last edited by bleeker; 06-16-2021, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X