p:2-1 walk off win.
    total <7..
    op: strikeouts >2

0-11 (-126) (-3.09)

so 0-11 laying an avg of 126

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade phi

atl +125

Last edited by bleeker; 06-10-2021, 08:15 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

A and p:R1 = 1 and p:runs =2 and p:W and po:R1 = 1 and season >2014

away..
    p: runs 1st =1
    p: runs =2..
    p: won..
    po: runs 1st =1

0-9 (+106) (-2.44)

this is a profitable situation no matter who wins..only problem is this line way out of the sample range and I don't like that..going to add it to the braves in a parlay

(12:35)

atl +125/ lad -215 parlay (+330)

CORRECTED BELOW..MISTAKE
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-10-2021, 09:02 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      A and p:R1 = 1 and p:runs =2 and p:W and po:R1 = 1 and season >2014

away..
      p: runs 1st =1
      p: runs =2..
      p: won..
      po: runs 1st =1

0-9 (+106) (-2.44)

this is a profitable situation no matter who wins..only problem is this line way out of the sample range and I don't like that..going to add it to the braves in a parlay

(12:35)

atl +125/ lad -215 parlay (+330)
      THIS ONE IS WRONG..IT'S ACTUALLY AN LAD FADE..STILL WAY OUT OF RANGE

pitt +185 (half unit)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      Last edited by bleeker; 06-10-2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        p:R9 =2 and H and po:runs =1 and 5<=month<=6 and total >7 and op:SO >2

home..
        may or june..
        p:2-1 walk off win.
        total <7..
        op: strikeouts >2

0-11 (-126) (-3.09)

fade phi
        very nice, bump to 0-17 using https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
          even better.. thanks

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X