Michelangelo +272
    Chamblin +222
    Big Tiger -199
    Thomas -311
    Horns62 -561
    zotzotzot -778
    captjoe388 -903

*-used double play for the week

Eight of the Customer Cappers 9 came to bat Sunday and in what's been a familiar cry this season, we split the card down the middle on the last day of our week. Tom continues to punch the right buttons on the White Sox ATM machine as laying the 1.5 was no problem in their 3-0 shutout of visiting Detroit, Horns had to wait for his win as Tampa struck for 3 in the 8th and 4 in the 9th and turned a 1-0 deficit into a 7-1 delayed crushing over host Texas (tough beat for those that had the UNDER 8), Darryl was smartly on the Astros as they doubled up the Blue Jays 6-3 on the road and I cashed with Minnesota/Kansas City UNDER 9.5 (3).

I had to double check but yes, only 3 games on the board to start the new week. Great time to catch up on some Stanley Cup or NBA playoff watching. Good luck if you play today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

901 cubs +100

Comment

901 Cubs +108
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

San Diego -120

Comment

KC +140

Comment

Cubbies +109 (@ SDo)