memorial day system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memorial day system

525 <=int(str(date)[4: ])<= 531 and day =Monday and H and p:HL and p:runs <4 and p:walks < 6 and po:HR <3 and streak >-7 and total <10

memorial day
    home
    p: home loss
    p: < 4 runs scored
    p: < 6 walks
    po: homeruns <3
    not on a 7+ losing streak
    total <10

20-1 (-119) (3.56)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

5 home losses where the team scored < 4 runs yesterday..looks like most should qualify with the other parameters but will check in the morning
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    525 <=int(str(date)[4: ])<= 531 and day =Monday and H and p:HL and p:runs <4 and p:walks < 6 and po:HR <3 and streak >-7 and total <10

memorial day
    home
    p: < 4 runs scored
    p: < 6 walks
    po: homeruns <3
    not on a 7+ losing streak
    total <10

20-1 (-119) (3.56)

5 home losses where the team scored < 4 runs yesterday..looks like most should qualify with the other parameters but will check in the morning
    looks like this system is only going to have 1 game and i see where I misread it..have found another decent one that has 2 games ..may still poke around a little more also..all are based on memorial day games..have everything up by 11 am
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

memorial day..
      home..
      american league..
      opp 1 game losing streak..
      p: strikeouts >3..
      start time before 8pm
      total >7.5

16-0 (-124) (4.31)

bal +145 (half unit)
      bal (+1.5) -120 (half unit
      )

memorial day...
      home..
      p: runs < 4..
      p: walks <6
      po: homeruns <3..
      not on >7+ game losing streak..
      total < 11.5..
      7/2006

19-1 (-118) (3.05)

this one changed a bit from the original..1 less win but better fit imo..takes the borderline total out of the equation

cubs (line ??)

Last edited by bleeker; 05-31-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

looks like this system is only going to have 1 game and i see where I misread it..have found another decent one that has 2 games ..may still poke around a little more also..all are based on memorial day games..have everything up by 11 am
        eliminated 1 of those by parameter adjustment

Comment

Good luck bleeker!

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
            Good luck bleeker!
            thanks puckluck

Comment

Comment

have another system (memorial day)that has 2 games ..not gonna explain..maybe later

1-14 (-5.07) (+118)

fade stl, laa

lad -180
                sf -145

parlay pays about +260
                Last edited by bleeker; 05-31-2021, 11:56 AM.

Comment

added the query

Comment

Comment

Memorial Day away off home game not hitting a HR and not winning by 3+ vs opponent that used 4 or less pitchers yesterday

against Bucs, Nats, and Red Sox
                      1-23 (-2.88, 4.2%)

Comment

Mets are 15-1 when deGrom starts after a win where they scored 4+ runs and weren't favored by 200+ or dog of 140+

Comment

NL teams are 31-2 when a big fav off a 10+ run loss where they used at least 3 pitchers, and are not in a b2b away game situation

ON Atlanta Braves

also 16-0 in a division game like today

Comment

great day guys, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
                              great day guys, thanks
                              no problem moe .. it was a very nice day for both of us ..rolltide's additions were amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X