*Gambrinus +450
    zotzotzot +182
    Chamblin +102
    Big Tiger -183
    Thomas -433
    captjoe388 -740
    *Horns62 -871

*-used double play for the week

Thought we could do better and we did with a 5-2 outing Friday night. Highlight was a never done before (unconfirmed, but I don't remember one from this season, maybe captjoe pulled it off) double play double dog winner with Jim grabbing easy Dog Of The Day honors with home dog Detroit besting the Yankees in 10 innings 3-2. Two run dinger won it and the interesting part was the pitch before the HR was in the strike zone but the Yankee catcher tried to frame it when he didn't need to and and it made the ump call it a ball. The next pitch flew over the left field wall! Jim's other dog was a popular one for the Customer Cappers 9 as he won with Kansas City at +145 over host Minnesota as did captjoe at +150. Zot had one half of his double play washed away but made the other count in the aforementioned Yankees game UNDER 7 and I finished the night with St. Louis and Arizona easily eclipsing 9.5 (14) in Phoenix.

Wall to wall baseball from noon EDT until after midnight joins the Stanley Cup and NBA playoffs Enjoy and good luck with the Saturday card!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thank you

991/992 CWS RL +141

Comment

Double Play:
      977 Miami + 143
      991 Baltimore +160 Gm 2
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

TBy -1' +170 (vs Philly)

GL guys

Comment

Double play 963 kc +140

977 mia +140

Comment

Cards -137

Comment

Wind is blowing in, but I'm going to go with some runs today:

951-952 Reds/Cubs OVER 7 +100

Good luck guys!

Comment

Wind didn't stop those cubbies form knocking the shit out of the ole tomato Brock, nice call

Comment

Working...
                X