day..
    series game 1..
    previous away..
    rest =0
    >2 game winning streak
    game number <147

0-5 o/u (-3.50)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

total not out yet but wind blowing in from right field at a steady 20 mph so will probably be low

june 18 ..1 unearned
    aug 30.. 1 unearned

eliminate lowest odds (by a lot) and latest game number (by a significant amount) and these are the 3 scores

1-2 (june 18)
    0-3
    1-2

so they lost all 3 and only 1 earned run factoring in june 18..they were laying an avg of 191 in those games with the lowest being 165

probably just go under but taking cin a little tempting also..not committing till later this morning..will be half unit bets alone or both because of small sample size
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

cubs
    home
    friday
    day
    total 6.5 (today)

0-7 (-112) (-2.14)
    0-7 RL

going to take half unit each

cin +140 half unit
    under 6.5 half unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

the record of teams who have < half as many hits as their opponent and score 1 run

cubs today

39-2083 (1.8%)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

the record of teams who have < half as many hits as their opponent and score 1 run

cubs today

39-2083 (1.8%)

I think what's fairer is comparing this % to the number of teams who win scoring 1 run which is 8.8%..about 80% of teams who win 1-0 do not have < half as many hits as opponent

Comment

Working...
        X