Puckluck +402
    Chamblin +102
    zotzotzot +82
    Big Tiger -183
    Thomas -303
    Horns62 -641
    captjoe388 -905

*-used double play for the week

Almost identical result compared to yesterday (2-5-1) with the Customer Cappers 9 going 2-5-2 on Sunday.

Very bitter day for me and the least of my problems was losing my push here in the MLB POD forum in the bottom of the 9th, but I was on the Oilers over the Jets last night over in the NHL POD forum. Check that box score out if you missed that result and you can see what kind of day it was. Maybe I can salvage something over in the NBA lounge before the night is over. Check that out, never too late to enter that contest or try your hand at handicapping playoff hockey.

Unusual result here, the two pushes we had came from the same player, as Darryl pushed his double play on the Red Sox/Phillies OVER 8 and the White Sox/Yankees UNDER 9. Good to see you Darryl, hope things are better for you.
    The two winners were two red hot cappers. John moved into the top spot past fading Jim & I with the Dog Of The Day Cubs +120 in their 2-1 10th inning win over rival host St. Louis. All the runs came in the 10th. Zot was the other winner, rolling into the black in the POD standings with Brewers/Reds OVER 8 (9-4).

Eight games on tap today including a 1:07 first pitch for the Rays/Blue Jays on Victoria Day in Canada, even though they'll be playing 1400 south of Rogers Centre.

Good luck with the Monday card.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays once in a week (Monday to Sunday).
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thank you

901 PHILADELPHIA O7 -105

Comment

919 Cleveland +115
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Baltimore -105

Comment

911-912 Baltimore/Minnesota UNDER 9 +100 (BAS)

Good luck guys!

Comment

Maybe it's a sucker bet but I have to take red hot San Diego at slight plus money.

SDo +103 (@ Milw)

GL guys

Comment

Mets/Rockies U6.5 +104

Comment

13/14 sea/oak O8 -115

Comment

Working...
                X