friday afternoon ** chc/pitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday afternoon ** chc/pitt

p:XHW and rest = 1 and day = Friday and site = home and p:HR < 3 and league = NL and total < 10

friday..
    home..
    national league..
    p:extra inning home win..
    p:homeruns < 3..
    1 days rest..
    total < 10

0-12 o/u (-2.54)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

wrigley so have to wait for total although they do have it as 7.5 on sportsdatabase.com (nowhere else had it that I saw) according to the forecast winds will be blowing in from left field at 14 mph so should be under 10..even if it's not only adds a lone over to the query minus the total max parameter

cubs under 7.5
    Last edited by bleeker; 05-07-2021, 08:04 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

it is 7.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

6<=p:R8 <=8 and p:WA and p:margin <7 and op:streak < 2 and po:HR <2 and line < 180 and po:BPRA >2

p:6-8 runs 8th inning..
        p:AW..
        p:margin <7 ..
        op:streak <2 **
        po:homeruns<2..
        po:bullpen runs allowed >2
        dog <180 or favorite

** opp wasn't on a 2+ win streak going into last game

1 loss extra innings and the other by 2 runs

26-2 (-109) (2.71)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tam +115

Last edited by bleeker; 05-07-2021, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

bottom 9th ..2 outs , nobody on, homer

Comment

What a bummer Glenn thought for sure you had em both. As I was saying to PLAYER this morning about baseball "it aint over till it's over"

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                What a bummer Glenn thought for sure you had em both. As I was saying to PLAYER this morning about baseball "it aint over till it's over"
                i only checked in on things last couple of innings thomas..the HR in that situation stings a bit and would've been nice to at least go to extra frames..whatcha gonna do.. on to the next one

Comment

Working...
                X