wednesday ** lad/cin (4:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday ** lad/cin (4:10)

team = Dodgers and p:HL and starter = Clayton Kershaw and li and streak!=-2 and line >-255 and season > 2012

kershaw pitching..
    previous home loss..
    favorite <255..
    ​​​​​not on a 2 game losing streak..

3-15 o/u (-1.84)

the overs..

over by half run..

way over because all lad runs (5) unearned.only 2 earned runs in game

over by 2 runs (1 unearned)

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

under 7.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

a victim again..

away team trailing 2-0 going to the bottom of the 8th

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        a victim again..

away team trailing 2-0 going to the bottom of the 8th

if you do a total range 7-8 it's still 1.4% over

Comment

fukin hell Glenn Pinny had 8's -100 for an hour or so before the move back to 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            fukin hell Glenn Pinny had 8's -100 for an hour or so before the move back to 7.5
            yeah walking away with a push would've eased the pain a bit..in the last 100 games only 1 other went over but even that one went to extra innings tied 2-2..a couple of tough losses on consecutive nights but last night's was far worse..shit happens lol

Comment

Working...
            X