monday afternoon ** kc/det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday afternoon ** kc/det

p:runs =0 and pp:runs =1 and ppp:runs =2 and H and line >-140 and total > 6.5 and season > 2007

starting last game 0,1 and 2 runs scored

home..

favorite < 140 or dog..

total > 6.5..

1-13 (+123) (-4.86)

only loss (win) an extra inning game where both teams had same amount of earned runs

fade det

kc -105 ..half unit
    kc (-1.5) +196 .. risk half unit

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Last edited by bleeker; 04-26-2021, 10:09 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

nice winner, thanks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
        nice winner, thanks
        no problem..glad you had it
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
          thanks chamblin

Comment

even though rl was a loser should have given the record since I suggested a play..(was 2-12 now 3-12)..you can see rl records when you look at the queries..generally speaking big avg margins means good rl records which is logical

Comment

I couldn't get a play on the rl so I doubled up on the ml

Comment

Originally posted by moe green View Post
                I couldn't get a play on the rl so I doubled up on the ml
                worked out well

Comment

Working...
                X