weds ** nyy/bal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds ** nyy/bal

think this will apply to nyy under weds..will check tomorrow morning and give parameters

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-06-2021, 10:29 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

not sure why this isn't showing up as a play unless the database hasn't been updated yet..seems to meet all the parameters..will check later
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      not sure why this isn't showing up as a play unless the database hasn't been updated yet..seems to meet all the parameters..will check later
      looks like this particular game is not up on the database for whatever reason..will check later

Comment

It's in there now Glenn, lets get this one

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          It's in there now Glenn, lets get this one
          thanks thomas ..hopefully snap string of bad luck

nyy/bal under 9

Comment

Can I ask what the "po:S8 =0 and po:S9 =2" portion of the text means in a query? I understand the rest, but that is new to me. Thanks in advance for the answer.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Can I ask what the "po:S8 =0 and po:S9 =2" portion of the text means in a query? I understand the rest, but that is new to me. Thanks in advance for the answer.
              sure..

previous opponent (sure you know that)

S8=0 ...0 runs scored through 8 innings

S9 =2 .. 2 runs scored through 9 innings

could use

R9 = 2... runs scored 9th =2 or

runs=2 ..final runs =2

Comment

Good outcome after the extra innings Glenn I also had the Orioles in my dog pound, where I kicked some ass, so great night in the baseball park for me. Thanks for the great tip buddy !

Comment

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    Good outcome after the extra innings Glenn I also had the Orioles in my dog pound, where I kicked some ass, so great night in the baseball park for me. Thanks for the great tip buddy !
                    no problem thomas..yeah thought I was going to get burnt again in the extra innings..glad you did well !

Comment

thanks

Comment

This spit out another winner tonight

Comment

This spit out another winner tonight
                          wow ..was asleep at the wheel and missed it..glad you had it !!

Comment

Working...
                          X