american league..
    opening day..
    home favorite >140..

all run line

nyy +115
    bos +115
    kc +120

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2021, 09:42 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

system 2

game number =1 and A and line <101 and STL and SGS >2

opener..
    away even or favorite
    lefty starter
    series > 2 games

25-3-4 o/u (4.08) big

slight negative for me that odds are on the fringes..understand it's a totals play but still prefer them to be closer to the avg

atl over 7
    lad over 11

Last edited by bleeker; 03-31-2021, 09:39 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

corrected odds parameter ..line < 101 would mean 100/-101/-102 etc or (even or favorite)..dog < 101 not right..doesn't affect query

Comment

updated odds and totals above

Comment

Comment

BLEEKER: F W I W: see LINK below, 'slight' modification of your trend produces a 12-0 record with ALL wins 'XCEPT one by 2+ runs,,,so YESTIDEEEEE KC covers RL+125 (win By 4) and YANKS Lose SU (RL play would have lost just ONE unit instead of -1.7U),,,,soooooooooo, i would think BOS RL+115 or so worth a shot with make up game today FRI?????

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYER View Post
              BLEEKER: F W I W: see LINK below, 'slight' modification of your trend produces a 12-0 record with ALL wins 'XCEPT one by 2+ runs,,,so YESTIDEEEEE KC covers RL+125 (win By 4) and YANKS Lose SU (RL play would have lost just ONE unit instead of -1.7U),,,,soooooooooo, i would think BOS RL+115 or so worth a shot with make up game today FRI?????

good find player.. i also checked the lone run line loss prior to yesterday and there was an unearned run scored by kc

bos rl +115

Comment

Working...
              X