Signature Total Friday 8/28 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Total Friday 8/28 - Winner!

$400 San Francisco/Arizona over 8.5 (-120) ​$WINNER$ (+400)
    $200 San Francisco/Arizona over 4.5 (-125) 1st 5 innings $WINNER$ (+200)
    Zac Gallen has been great all year, last week he went 6 innings and allowed just 1 run on 3 hits in 6 innings. Only tiny blip was he walked 4, which was a season high. Tyler Anderson pitched a complete game that same game, allowing only 3 hits in what may have been the best outing of his career. He only needed 103 pitches in his 9 innings=complete dominance. Expect both to be hit much harder this time around, especially Anderson. Last time we had one of these I added the smaller 1st 5 innings play, going to stick with that plan moving forward.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Signature Total Friday 8/28

Comment

👍⚾️🍺💰

Comment

Good Luck tonight

Comment

Re: Signature Total Friday 8/28 - Winner!

Had to sweat them both out, but each finally cashed lol
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Nice work, much easier if you don’t watch haha

Comment

These same 2 teams have pitchers that both fell a notch or 2 off what I consider dominant enough to make them eligible to fit. My normal lower limit are 6 innings pitched, both came just short...also no more than 1 run allowed. Weaver allowed 2 runs. The recency of the start definitely makes tonight's game another OVER play, just go smaller and no 1st 5 bet. Or bet both 1st 5 and full game for half last night.

Comment

Let’s go back to back! 🍺🍺🍺

Comment

Working...
                  X