MLB Play Monday 8/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play Monday 8/24

The Brewers are a mess right now and facing Bauer again who is just rolling can not be a good thing. All this is no secret, so this play is square as hell. Reds and Brewers BOTH have a HUGE differential hitting against lefty and righty starters... in starts against lefties 5.14 runs/game in 7 games (5-2 record and 4-0 as favs). Against righties it is 3.68 in 19 games (6-13 record). Brewers have a similar disparity...5.62 runs/game in 8 games vs. lefty starters (5-3 record and 4-0 as dogs facing lefty starters) and 3.28 per game in 18 games against righty starters (6-12 record, 1-7 as dogs to righties). Tomorrow with Woodruff and Castillo I doubt they combine for 4 runs against those tough righties.

​$300 Cincinnati -135
    LOSER (-405)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play Monday 8/24

Cash it tonight

Comment

Re: MLB Play Monday 8/24

If it looks too easy it probably is. Really need to never bet against the Brewers again, they always fuck me when I think they have no chance of winning.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
      X