Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Question

How do you query previous matchup results vs the same team

For example if the Dodgers lose to the Giants tonight, how do I get the results of how the Dodgers do vs the Giants when they lost the last time they played the Giants

Not sure why this one is giving me so much trouble but not figuring it out

Any help greatly appreciated

Re: Database Question

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
    How do you query previous matchup results vs the same team

For example if the Dodgers lose to the Giants tonight, how do I get the results of how the Dodgers do vs the Giants when they lost the last time they played the Giants

Not sure why this one is giving me so much trouble but not figuring it out

Any help greatly appreciated
    https://killersports.com/mlb/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

team=Giants and o:team=Dodgers and P:L and SG>1 to find that result within the same series.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Right answer from Jack with P:L, (team=Giants and Po:team=Dodgers and P:L) but you may find this useful for a complete look with some future games Darryl, team=Giants and Po:team=Dodgers?show_games=300

?show_games=300 at end of query is just to show more games

Comment

So the Capital P brings the result the previous time those same two teams played, where a small p brings results from their previous game regardless of opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Right answer from Jack with P:L, (team=Giants and Po:team=Dodgers and P:L) but you may find this useful for a complete look with some future games Darryl, team=Giants and Po:team=Dodgers?show_games=300

?show_games=300 at end of query is just to show more games
            Awesome, thanks for that too Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
              So the Capital P brings the result the previous time those same two teams played, where a small p brings results from their previous game regardless of opponent?
              Correct

Comment

Working...
              X