sports or politics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sports or politics ?

I don't put on sports to see all this political bullshit. Why do only black lives matter? Keep the politics on Cnn not on sports. ESPN did this when they brought back boxing, a half hour between fights and yada yada yada. I may just give it all up this year. (End of rant)
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: sports or politics ?

Captain I'm with you. If it helps just think the people that put the insignia on the mound had dyslexia and it should have read MLB instead BLM.

Comment

[QUOTE just think the people that put the insignia on the mound had dyslexia and it should have read MLB instead BLM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's good Brock, I'm gonna get a big mirror to watch baseball from now on then everything should be good cause like the capt I'm sick of this political BS and I'm Canadian for fucks sake. Up here they're just all stupid so you don't have to make any decisions who to be pissed at lol

Comment

Oh yeah missed the start of tonights game but I read they kneeled for a moment of silence and then stood for the anthem so at least that was good, now just don't show me those guys kneeling at the start and everything will be kinda normal .

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Oh yeah missed the start of tonights game but I read they kneeled for a moment of silence and then stood for the anthem so at least that was good, now just don't show me those guys kneeling at the start and everything will be kinda normal .
          Yea I agree with this 100% Tom

It's all bullshit, but at least don't do it directed at the flag

And for fucks sake don't throw it in our faces like the NBA is planning. I'm gonna have a hard time watching with BLM plastered on the court and the players having "statements" on their jerseys....i'll bet on them and try to win some coin, but fuck them

Comment

Don't forget the NFL with 2 national anthems. I'm too old for this shit,i feel sorry for my grandkids.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
              Don't forget the NFL with 2 national anthems. I'm too old for this shit,i feel sorry for my grandkids.
              Right from the BLM dictionary, WORD !

Gonna have trouble watching NBA for sure with the BS they're planning and that Adam Silver with a max donation to Biden proving he's actuall dumber than he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                Right from the BLM dictionary, WORD !

Gonna have trouble watching NBA for sure with the BS they're planning and that Adam Silver with a max donation to Biden proving he's actuall dumber than he looks.
                Yea I think for MLB it's gonna mainly be this opening weekend then it will go away

NFL will have all the bullshit kneeling before all the games, but once the game starts it wont be thrown in our faces

NBA is just gonna make it a huge part of the game itself...i just can't support that

Ratings will be very interesting

Comment

I only like to bet the spread sports, as you may know Darryl, so losing basketball is very bad for me. I guess I could do hockey and say fuck the nba but being my age watching NHL now is like watching girls ringette, lol, I love the rough stuff like they had in the 60's and 70's. I know the players are faster and more talented now but back in the day you had to be tough as well like going in the corner with Gordie Howe or a good fight between Philly and Montreal, those were the days lol

Comment

Working...
                  X