Clear All

• wednesday afternoon *** phi/was

game number =5 and losses =0 and o:wins =1 and season >=2011

0-7 (-111) (-3.14)

6 multiple run losses

fade phi

was +125 /// .38 units

possibly more later
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-03-2019, 12:40 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday afternoon *** phi/was

5<=game number <=7 and LGS and p:runs <=1 and start time <=1800 and - 250<=line <=-150

8-1 (-1.5) (115) (1.58)

only loss in extra innings which of course would have been a runline loss also.. the database only goes back to approximately 2007 on run lines.. games will appear from 2004 so I can make the adjustment for run lines back to then.. this would also change the avg odds and margins.. I estimate this with the added game or games and it's not exact but very close.. maybe a tenth to 2 tenths off...it's minimal but just want to say that I am doing it

toronto (-1.5) +135
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-03-2019, 12:39 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

game number <= 18 and pp:runs =0 and p:runs =0 and A and STDSERA >=0 and line <=140 and season >=2005

5-0 (-106) (6.40) wow !!

13-5
        4-1
        11-1
        5-2
        8-0 (most recent)

bos -135 /// risk .38 units
        bos (-1.5) (+115) /// risk .25 units

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X