opening day.. other yielded nothing so let's start anew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening day.. other yielded nothing so let's start anew

tpS(W@playoffs =0)>=95 and game number =1and tppS(W@playoffs =0)>=90 and total >=7 and line <=-130 and season >=2012

opening day..
    previous season >= 95 wins*..
    two seasons back >=90 wins *..
    fav >=130..
    total >=7
    season >=2012

*regular season

0-6 o/u (-5.33) yikes!!

nyy/bal under 9 ///.38 units
    bos/sea under 7 ///// .63 units

little easier on nyy cause line's out of the range.. there is a -290 so not a lot
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-27-2019, 08:53 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: opening day.. other yielded nothing so let's start anew

Comment

play 3

tpS(W)<=65 and game number =1and tppS(W) <=65 and season >=2007 and total >=8

4-0 (+145) (4.75)

opening day for a team that has won <=65 previous 2 years .. big margins especially @ odds

det +125 //// risk half unit
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X