tuesday afternoon ...atl mia total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday afternoon ...atl mia total

rough one yesterday..not easy to lose two 250+ favorites on the same night..that's why when I win on these games which I usually do (heck anybody usually does) I don't look at it like it was a foregone conclusion before it started...shit happens

july
    after break
    before 2pm start
    previous scored exactly 1 run
    total 7.5/9

0-12 o/u (-2.12)

seems to be more biased to the opponent scoring less so going to go team total but you could just go under

atl tt under 4 (-110) //.38 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-24-2018, 10:36 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: tuesday afternoon ...atl mia total

Comment

Nice call.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
        Nice call.

thanks turbo.. the diversion to team total worked
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
        X