july
    after break
    favorite >=270
    total <=9

25-1 (-302) (4.15)

only loss by 1 run

cle -290/nyy -270 ..risk .75 to win .63 units

cle qualifies and nyy have crept into that territory
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-23-2018, 04:07 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: luis severino..done this before

added another
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tampa Bay is 20-2 against the RL as home dogs, been following this for over a month now. Too late to help now, but something to look at moving forward. I would have posted it sooner but I didnt read your post till the game was several innings started.

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Tampa Bay is 20-2 against the RL as home dogs, been following this for over a month now. Too late to help now, but something to look at moving forward. I would have posted it sooner but I didnt read your post till the game was several innings started.

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
            it probably wouldn't have changed my mind anyway in this case as they were a bigger dog here by far than any of that sample and as the 2nd biggest dog
            they didn't cover the rl on 5/22 vs boston..still like it though and the fact that it ultimately worked last night at that price is very impressive

Comment

Working...
            X