• Show
Clear All

• july 4th late post early start ... bos/was

happy 4th everyone !!

independence day..
    away fav..
    total 8-9

9-1 (-144) (4.90)

cle qualifies for this and on something similar to this.. will post with rating later on

bos -125...risk half unit

min - 112.. quarter unit
    tam - 111..quarter unit

independence day...
    away favorite..
    division game...
    total 7-9

lost 1-0 at a similar price last year to the padres..don't see it happening again
    ** the total went to 9.5 ..wasn't aware but at 9.5 a win (4-1) is added which makes it 5-0 ml and rl

4-0 (-160)(8.25) big !! albeit small sample
    4-0 (+107) (6.75)

cle - 250...risk 1.25 to win half unit
    cle (-1.5) -160..to win half unit

hou - 160...to win .38 units
    hou (-1.5) -107... .38 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-04-2018, 01:09 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: july 4th late post early start ... bos/was

risk.. sorry
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added play

Comment

Comment

**added comment

Comment

min and tam just sneak in on the top system.. added the as small plays

Comment

Comment

added hou ..fits top system ..line must've been up late as it didn't register on the query earlier

Comment

Working...
                X