dog <=120 or favorite

6-0 (-125) (3.83)

sea (-150)..to win half unit

away..
    previous runs =0
    opponent runs =1
    opponent solo homer 9th..
    favorite <= 145 or dog

next game teams scored 2 earned runs in 5 games or .4 runs/game including being shutout 4 times...3 runs in 5 games if it's total runs or .6/game

col team total under 4 (-125)..
    to win 1 unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-28-2018, 01:44 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thursday late afternoon games (3:05,3:45)..both strong and up by 1pm

posted them
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

forgot has to be an away team in bottom system..results of system reflect that

Comment

Comment

just wanted to say I made another minor mistake on the bottom game..the 5 game sample went back to 2013 and there were 3 games prior to that as...if I only use the most recent games in a system I always mention the date or season the system begins ...this time i forgot which I rarely do and I apologize..would rather say it then just edit the date in later..the system
          mentioned is correct and it's based on the last 5 games ..the rating was meant to be 1 unit knowing this but still like to get it right when initially
          post it the first time.I apologize for this

btw 2 of the previous 3 tt would have went under based on the o/u given..the other would have missed probably by 1 run
          Last edited by bleeker; 06-28-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X