may or june..
    series game 3..
    opponent previous game 1 run .
    previous game >= 9 runs..
    start time <=4pm..
    favorite <=190..
    total <=9.5..

17-1 (3.61) (-146)

only loss in extra innings.. in that game bal scored a run top of the 12th only to give up 2 in the bottom of the inning.. has won 12 straight since 2009 season

atlanta - 130..half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-06-2018, 10:36 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: wednesday afternoon

added another..that'll do it
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Re: wednesday afternoon

Comment

Working...
      X