• Show
Clear All

• sunday

game 15-40..
    starter era >=7..
    dog >=180..
    total 8-9..

2-33 (-2.63) (+201)

if it goes to 9.5 it's 5-38 ..dropoff probably a coincidence ..17 straight losses ..fade tex

tor -230 .. risk 2 units

previous :team scored >= 10 runs by 2nd inning..
    last game of series ..
    -155/150 line range..

0-9-2 o/u (-2.82)

some nice subsets also

nyy/laa under 9..half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-29-2018, 11:49 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday

Comment

added a play
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

now 2-34

if anybody sees this system in effect again let me know..it's good till around middle of may..the only wins are by 1 run
        and beating kershaw 2-0
        Last edited by bleeker; 04-29-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X