monday.. tb/chw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday.. tb/chw

will have something up by 1:30..working on it and has some possibilities early on

have a 13 game sample avg runs for opponent (cws)
    is 2.00 with a 7 game subset avg runs for opponent 1.43 so

cws tt under 3.5 (-130)..half unit

2-18 o/u (-2.62)

was/atl under 7.5... (.75 units)

found something that is just unbelievable.. it's just a 4-0 o/u (3.50) which is nice but really no big deal.. it's the scores of the games that's amazing.. 4 games going back to 2004..2 of them (middle 2) on the same day in 2013..10-3,6-3, 3-10,3-6 with 10-3 the first and 3-6 the last.. so the first 2 games the system team won and the last 2 games the system team lost by the exact same scores.. lottery ticket odds that could happen

col/sd over 9.5..1 unit

sd was the 6-3 game in 2013.. the same day games are different ones as sometimes both teams will qualify for the same system ..doesn't really warrant a 1 unit play but can't believe the scoring coincidence
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-09-2018, 05:28 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: monday.. tb/chw

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin...posted it above
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added another play

Comment

added another play

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            will have something up by 1:30..working on it and has some possibilities early on

have a 13 game sample avg runs for opponent (cws)
            is 2.00 with a 7 game subset avg runs for opponent 1.43 so

cws tt under 3.5 (-130)..half unit

2-18 o/u (-2.62)

was/atl under 7.5... (.75 units)

found something that is just unbelievable.. it's just a 4-0 o/u (3.50) which is nice but really no big deal.. it's the scores of the games that's amazing.. 4 games going back to 2004..2 of them (middle 2) on the same day in 2013..10-3,6-3, 3-10,3-6 with 10-3 the first and 3-6 the last.. so the first 2 games the system team won and the last 2 games the system team lost by the exact same scores.. lottery ticket odds that could happen

col/sd over 9.5..1 unit

sd was the 6-3 game in 2013.. the same day games are different ones as sometimes both teams will qualify for the same system ..doesn't really warrant a 1 unit play but can't believe the scoring coincidence
            obviously they're different scores lol.. not too swift on my part

Comment

Working...
            X