• 7/31 mon tt sdql

p: scored one and only run in 9th inning
    p: lost by >9
    total > 8.5
    line range +135/-200

7 game sample.. avg runs opponent 1.71

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tam tt under 4

one other thing of note.. the run line margins are huge..

hou - 1.5 (+130) half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-31-2017, 02:18 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 7/31 mon tt sdql

👍⚾️GL.

Comment

GL Also Small sample but Worthwhile Wager

Comment

Originally posted by bam33 View Post
        ⚾️GL.

thanks bam33

added play
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by txsundevil View Post
          GL Also Small sample but Worthwhile Wager
          thanks txsundevil..didnt notice you earlier..worked out well

Comment

Working...
          X