• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/8 sat sdql

yankees. .
    luis severino..
    favorite..
    bullpen allowed at least 1 run last 2 games..

0-6 (-4.57) margin (+152) avg odds

impressive numbers here..

mil +185

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-08-2017, 08:43 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 7/8 sat sdql

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    yankees. .
    luis severino..
    favorite..
    bullpen allowed at least 1 run last 2 games..

0-6 (-4.57) margin (+152) avg odds

impressive numbers here..

mil +185

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    mil tt over number not up yet
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        mil tt over number not up yet

going to lay off this.. have the under going with the system and mil with the team trend.. that's enough

Comment

Thanks Again / Excellent Risk vs Reward

Comment

Good info--thanks!

Comment

That's why they call if Gambling Mil lost the game bottom of the ninth with the (3) run home run by the Yanks

Comment

Originally posted by txsundevil View Post
                That's why they call if Gambling Mil lost the game bottom of the ninth with the (3) run home run by the Yanks
                yeah saw it..one of the best relievers in baseball just didn't have it today..system really based on severino having a bad day which he didn't..still thought I'd get it going to the bottom of the 9th

Comment

Working...
                X