X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/17 sat sdql

tor - 1.5 (-130)

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

team wins by more than 6 runs and is a 200 > dog following day.. simple parameters and to me makes perfect sense.. the fav covers 3 out of 4 of these games on the run line laying an avg of 124
    dating to 2004..doubt it's a coincidence and could see this continuing going forward for years to come
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-17-2017, 11:39 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 6/17 sat sdql

added comment
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

winning by 1 run through 8 innings..
        surrender > 4 runs in the 9th..
        total < 9

2-10 run line..

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

against pit on run line

chc -1.5 (+125)

Comment

Working...
        X