starter strikeouts > 10..
    fav > 135 today..

12 straight unders
    13 games back went over cause x innings

http://killersports.com/mlb/query?su...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

stl/phi under 8.5

bos -161/cin +171 parlay

3.36/1 return
    Last edited by bleeker; 06-11-2017, 11:39 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 6/11 sun sdql

Comment

added parlay
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

wow reds have been brutal to me past couple of days.. 4 runs out of 8 hits no walks yesterday and blowing a 7-3 lead going into the eighth inning today.. phi/stl under another loser and really been on a bad roll overall for quite a while now (without keeping actual records).. gonna keep pushing forward as I believe in the method as a long term edge producer.. when I win I'm quiet and when I lose I'm the same

Comment

Working...
        X