• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Monday 5/15

+$7,869 for the season in MLB

$300 N.Y. Mets +107
    $400 Miami +103 LOSER (-400)
    --------------------------
    $200 Tampa Bay/Cleveland over 7 (-130) $WINNER$ (+200)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Monday 5/15

Funny you're on the Mets. One of my leagues are having a debate on adding more DL slots and somebody just brought up the Mets.
    In that league I used up my 3 spots and have two more players eligible for the DL. It's like playing shorthanded.
    This new 10 day DL rule is making it easier for teams to sit guys out, then wait a few days like before.
    Good luck today

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
      Funny you're on the Mets. One of my leagues are having a debate on adding more DL slots and somebody just brought up the Mets.
      In that league I used up my 3 spots and have two more players eligible for the DL. It's like playing shorthanded.
      This new 10 day DL rule is making it easier for teams to sit guys out, then wait a few days like before.
      Good luck today
      In one league I am blowing the field away with a 16 point lead...BUT, I have one league with 2 DL spots that I have had at least 4 guys on the DL since Donaldson went on the DL in April. Needless to say that team is in trouble(11th out of 12 teams). King Felix, Gary Sanchez, Josh Donaldson, Ian Kennedy, Trevor Story head the list of guys I have had to scramble without...good luck with that..
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

​Total added

Comment

Comment

There have now been 11 incidences where the betting % on a MLB total had more than a 2/3 majority of bets placed on the under. After the Indians over tonight, 9 of those 11 "public popular" unders have gone over. Only thing I recommend if you do this is wait late enough in the day so the bet % you look at (sportsinsights) has most of the volume in. The fact only 11 games of the many hundreds played this year have had a majority of bets on the under is proof the "public" just does not bet games under. When a majority line up on a game thinking under, blindly take the over.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              There have now been 11 incidences where the betting % on a MLB total had more than a 2/3 majority of bets placed on the under. After the Indians over tonight, 9 of those 11 "public popular" unders have gone over. Only thing I recommend if you do this is wait late enough in the day so the bet % you look at (sportsinsights) has most of the volume in. The fact only 11 games of the many hundreds played this year have had a majority of bets on the under is proof the "public" just does not bet games under. When a majority line up on a game thinking under, blindly take the over.
              Saw that on their twitter feed. I made a twitter account just so I can follow them. Excellent reads.

Comment

​+$7,369 for the season in MLB

Comment

I agree. A buddy of mine who is small time player plays way more overs than unders.

Comment

Working...
                  X