MLB Plays Thursday 5/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Thursday 5/11

+$8,947 for the season in MLB. Going to do something I have never done before, going to post plays I make just from reading line moves and my knowledge of teams. I do this in baseball every year for $100 a play and it involves ZERO actual handicapping I would normally do. It is "fade the public" at it's barest stripped down best. Things like my knowledge of the Brewers being great as home dogs against lefties gets used as well, that is just stuff stored in my brain from crunching the numbers. Normally I look deep into the umpire, the pitcher vs. batters numbers, team tendencies vs. L/R starters, the last 5 starts by today's starters, team trends, pitcher's trends, FIP, BABIP, groundball rates, etc. This has none of that incorporated and therefore only a $100 each. I do it to satisfy my need for action, and also because I do keep abreast of what's going on by playing fantasy baseball, so there is more than a little knowledge incorporated. For the first time I will post them and also add then into my STD dollar results. Follow at your own risk, obviously reduce your bets from what you would normally follow me with...

$100 Pittsburgh +110 LOSER (-100)
    $100 N.Y. Yankees -118 LOSER (-118)
    $100 Seattle +109 LOSER (-100)
    $100 Milwaukee +134 LOSER (-100)
    $100 Boston/Milwaukee under 8.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+100)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Thursday 5/11

It'll be fun to see how this turns out--good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

​+$8,629 for the season in MLB
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X