• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Saturday 5/6

+$9,148 for the season in MLB

$300 Cincinnati -120 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Colorado -124 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Kansas City +103 LOSER (-300)
    $400 Chicago White Sox/Baltimore under 9.5 (-120) LOSER (-480)
    $300 Oakland -135 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 L.A. Angels +111 $WINNER$ (+333)
    $400 Houston/Angels under 7.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $400 N.Y. Yankees/Chicago Cubs under 7.5 LOSER (-440)

Kentucky Derby
    $100 Across W-P-S on #14 Classic Empire - The way I bet horses isn't sexy, I don't go for longshots. Betting W-P-S I look for the horse with the best chance to finish 2nd. In a field this big you make money with any horse you pick that finishes 2nd or better if you just bet them straight. All I know is when I go to the track (used to go to Dairyland Greyhound 3 times a week before they closed) I do VERY well over time. I don't look to hit a big Trifecta or get lucky with a big ticket winner. Classic Empire runs near the front, which is always a bonus to me in a big field. I also like that he is outer-midtrack with little early traffic to worry about around him. If this horse goes off at even 5-1 I will be happy, I will be cashing a ticket. LOSER (-300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Saturday 5/6

Comment

Buford

Comment

​No way thought Classic Empire could get pinched out like that with the big space out to the outer gate. Just can't predict that shit, he still almost got up for the money.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          ​No way thought Classic Empire could get pinched out like that with the big space out to the outer gate. Just can't predict that shit, he still almost got up for the money.
          yeah he was really sandwiched out of the gate and did good to get 4th.. mark casse said before the race that the rail was golden and he was right.. two horses closest to the rail for the whole trip were the top two finishers.. be good bet againsts in the preakness
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

​+$9,561 for the season in MLB

Comment

Working...
            X