Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday 5/5

+$7,643 for the season in MLB

$400 N.Y.Yankees/Chicago Cubs under 6.5 (-115) Easily the worst hitting conditions of the season at Wrigley. 20 MPH gale in from left and temps will barely reach 50, basically a 35 degree wind chill. Both pitchers capable of bringing shutout stuff to the table. Both high powered teams so number is way too low for any "square" to bet under no matter what the conditions. Isolated afternoon game so heavily bet, under is the ONLY way to bet this game. $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 Arizona Team Total over 5.5 (-115) Marquez was brilliant last week in Arizona, had Grienke pitched better against Colorado last week the game total would be a "signature total". $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Toronto/Tampa Bay over 7.5 (-105) This would be a signature total BUT for the fact Liriano was not quite dominant enough last week. Archer trend going under as a HF has me backing this down to a $300 play. $WINNER$ (+300)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $300 Pittsburgh -130 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 Atlanta -114 LOSER (-456)
    $300 Arizona -113 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 Cleveland/Kansas City under 8 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $300 Oakland -113 LOSER (-339)
    $300 Texas/Seattle under 7.5 (-120) $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday 5/5

added the Jays over
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

7 on that Cubs game can be had for around -125 right now

Comment

​Night games in

Comment

Just another note on the Cubs game which just ended. While I was handicapping I looked at the Covers.com consensus page and the "Experts", (which are guys successful at picking Cubs & Yankees games) had picked 16 to 0 all 16 taking the over.

Comment

Buford

Comment

​+$9,148 for the season in MLB

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

nice once again

Comment

Congrats on another winning day, and a great call on the Under play!!

Comment

Working...
                        X