Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Sunday 4/9

+$3,319 for the season in MLB

$500 Atlanta/Pittsburgh under 7.5 (-100) LOSER (-500)

Considered waiting till morning so I could move the line to 8, but I have a feeling this line may drift lower, at least the juice will. If I wake up and it is under 7.5 (-120) I would be pissed so I am taking the low rent on the under 7.5. Getaway Sunday I always lean under. If you don't think umps call a more pitcher friendly game when they have a flight waiting you are sadly mistaken. When both teams scored a lot of runs the previous games of the series, I like it even more. When the ump has great under numbers, I get even more happy (Phil Cuzzi 4 strong under seasons out of the last 7, the other 3 were neutral). When both pitchers have stellar career numbers against the batters he will face I get closer, and then add in a solid public backing for the over and it is go time. Taking a little profit and re-investing it on my fav total of the week.

$300 Atlanta +134 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Washington/Philadelphia under 7.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    --------------------------------------------------
    $400 L.A. Dodgers Team Total under 5.5 (-125) LOSER (-500)
    $300 San Fran/San Diego under 7.5 (-125) LOSER (-375)
    $300 Miami +155 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Tampa Bay +110 $WINNER$ (+330)
    $300 Minnesota/Chisox under 8.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 Kansas City/Houston under 8.5 (-115) LOSER (-460)

The Masters Final Round Plays
    $200 Matsuyama +105 vs. Jason Day (+210)
    $200 Bill Haas +115 vs. Mickelson LOSER (-200)
    $200 Westwood -120 vs. Pieters LOSER (-240)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Sunday 4/9

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      +$3,319 for the season in MLB

I like the Yankees & the under again in that series, decided to pass. That series already pissed me off like 5 times. PASS. These should be all till the 2 EST starting times. Later starts will come late morning.

Sabathia on Sunday always worked for me. This is stuck in my head. Good Luck I feel your 5x's pain.

Comment

Well getting in early didn't work out well. Pirates total up to 8 and Phillies line almost 8 as well. Predicting line movements is certainly no exact science...
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Good luck on tailing ya on this one!!!!

Comment

Sunday done

Comment

Comment

Masters plays added

Comment

Really think the Braves screwed up pinch hitting for Teheran in the 8th. They had a 2 run lead and he had a low pitch count. Really believe this game would be over right now had he pitched the 8th. I understand you're trying to pad the lead, but you yanked your best pitcher by doing so.

Comment

And then a walk-off HR in the bottom of the 10th after Atlanta went ahead again

Comment

And Kansas City's Herrera gives up a HR in the bottom of the 9th to tie that game up...

Comment

About an hour ago it looked like I might sweep these early plays and now I will be lucky to split them.

Comment

+$1,814 for the season in MLB. Crash back to reality

Comment

Working...
                            X