X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Thursday 10/20

14-7 for the MLB Playoffs (+$1,838)

$300 L.A. Dodgers +148

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Thursday 10/20

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, is this a play against the Cubs bats being as hot as they were last night or something more with the starting pitching match ups?
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post

If you don't mind me asking, is this a play against the Cubs bats being as hot as they were last night or something more with the starting pitching match ups?
        This is a play against what is going to be the most one-sidedly bet game so far of the entire playoffs. Also in the same vein as my "signature totals", a fade of a pitcher that dominated the same team just 5 days before. I considered splitting it into a part RL play, but I think there is too much value taking the plus money with a home team that has a completely rested back end of their bullpen, as none of the Dodgers key bullpen guys were used last night. Fading a team off a heavy hitting outing is also a factor. Two guys who did absolutely nothing the entire playoffs did most of the heavy lifting last night, so suddenly they are hot? Not in my eyes. Both those guys are still in slumps as far as I'm concerned until it happens again.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

I so hope you hit this!!!!!!!!

Comment

14-8 for the MLB Playoffs (+$1,538)

Comment

My head loved this play. My heart, not so much. I saw >25% of the money on the Dodgers which obviously made it a great contrarian play.

A trend going forward- The Cubs are 3-0 with me in attendance this postseason. I'll be at Game 6...just saying

Comment

Working...
                X