• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Wednesday 10/19

13-6 for the MLB Playoffs (+$1,817)

$300 L.A. Dodgers -103 LOSER (-309)
    $300 Cleveland +.5 (+110) 1st 5 innings
    Lots of talk how this kid Merritt will fail today, and the Blue Jays have turned the series around. I did some research, and the kid is a junkball lefty, high 80's fastball...MAYBE 90 on a good day. Lots of breaking pitches. Very few strikeouts, very few walks. The over-swinging Blue Jays love fastballs, they feast on them! Their achilles heel is hitting guys just like this kid, and they have no prior at bats to even go by for adjusting. As long as he gets out of the 1st inning without getting hit, I love his chances to get us to the 5th inning at least tied here. $WINNER$ (+330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Wednesday 10/19

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

Nice call on the Cleveland bet, I followed you 1st 5 +180 .... many thanks!
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
            Nice call on the Cleveland bet, I followed you 1st 5 +180 .... many thanks!
            Glad I could help. It amazes me every year how these teams with power-laden line-ups get all the bettors love. Teams like Cleveland that are aggressive running bases and play good defense and have GREAT bullpens are constantly overlooked. Cleveland is a very close copycat version of the Royals, except they have so many starting pitching injuries.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

14-7 for the MLB Playoffs (+$1,838)

Comment

Working...
              X