• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Sunday 10/16

9-5 for the MLB Playoffs (+$883)

$300 L.A. Dodgers -125
    $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Sunday 10/16

Good luck?

Comment

Originally posted by cubfan View Post
      Good luck?
      I didn't figure you would like it. I try not to bet based on who I root for though.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

That's one of the things that makes you a great capper to follow. I've noticed over the years you're not afraid to go against your Packers.

Bought a ticket for game 6 so I'm hoping for a couple Dodger wins. Would be awesome to be there for the clincher

Comment

Originally posted by cubfan View Post
          That's one of the things that makes you a great capper to follow. I've noticed over the years you're not afraid to go against your Packers.

Bought a ticket for game 6 so I'm hoping for a couple Dodger wins. Would be awesome to be there for the clincher
          Nice! I think it will be a long series, you should get your game 6. And "My Packers" are on my shit list. I rarely use them as a play, and when I do it is usually a good spot. The Cowboys are for real, and the Pack is as over-rated as I thought they were at the beginning of the season when people were talking Super Bowl.

Comment

10-5 for the MLB Playoffs (+$1,183)

Comment

Here's to Cubs in 6.

Comment

Working...
              X