Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Total for Friday 7/22

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,804)

$500 Atlanta/Colorado over 10.5 (-120) It has been a long time coming waiting for this , just the 2nd "Signature Total" play of the season. The first one lost, so 0-1 this year so far, but a very high winning pct. on these going back to when I started tracking them over 5 years ago. Very sweet set-up here as these pitchers met each other just last week and neither allowed a single earned run in a game that ended 1-0. Both pitched 7 shutout innings, with Teheran allowing just 3 hits with 5K and a single walk. Gray allowed just 5 hits in his 7 innings with 8K and 3BB. The change in venue from pitcher friendly Turner Field to Coors certainly increases the run potential as well, but that will be offset by a much higher total. I expect both to be much more hittable this time around, and this should go over the total which should be around 10. It is pretty rare for a total to be bet lower for a Rockies home game so I suggest betting early. LOSER (-600)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Signature Total for Friday 7/22

Comment

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

Opening line is 11u20, if that is the line I get when 5Dimes posts theirs I will wait till morning to bet and move it to over 10.5 (-125). Hopefully it won't go up till then.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Line dropped to 10.5 about 10 minutes ago. Still waiting till morning to see if maybe another move down is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Line dropped to 10.5 about 10 minutes ago. Still waiting till morning to see if maybe another move down is happening.
                Line moved again so I locked in on over 10.5 -120

Comment

Good luck
                  Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Tailing...good luck!

Comment

Comment

At my place Opened 11 and quickly went to 10.5... A 10.5 at Coors Field is like 7.5 at a regular Ballpark. Good Luck...

Comment

Grab it at 9.5 -175...
                          11.5 was +145

Good luck.
                          Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,204)

Comment

Working...
                            X