Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Total Friday 6/24

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,458)

$400 Oakland/L.A. Angels over 9 (-115) This is the 4th "just missed" version of the Signature Totals I have been playing for $400 each. Went 2-1 on the first 3 of these. Last week these 2 pitchers met in a game that finished with a 2-0 final score. Surkamp's numbers are the ones that fell just short of making this a full blown "Signature Total" play. He pitched 6 innings and allowed just 6 hits and 2 ER's. Jared Weaver on the other hand allowed just 3 hits in a complete game shutout victory in which he struck out just 1 guy. While he was completely dominant he did not miss a lot of bats. Expect many more of those to fall in for hits tonight. $WINNER$ (+400)

I would also like to point out a trend that I have been playing for some action the last week or so, I noticed that the Twins were playing a lot of high scoring games at home with a ton of balls flying out of Target Field. After a little research I found that the Twins actually were the best "over" team in MLB. In fact since an opening season run of 9 straight unders Twins games are now on an extended over/under run of 45-14-2! That is just an incredible run of over 75% over the course of 61 games! The trend is not just in home games as the Twins are 17-6-2 O/U on the road over that same time period. Starting June 13th I decided to just throw a little action on Twins overs. I started with just $50 a game, just for some action. After hitting 3 in a row I bumped it up to $100 a game just blindly playing the overs on Twins games. That was 10 games ago and I am now 9-1 betting Twins games over! Target Field has had the 3rd most HR hit of any venue and the Twins as a team have the 2nd highest ERA. I think what explains the market failing to catch on is the fact that the Twins are seen as a bad offensive team and bettors focus more on hitting than bad pitching when betting totals. I am riding this trend till it starts to proves unprofitable for me. Just thought I would bring it up in case anybody wants to plop down a few bucks for action. The Twins are on the road tonight at Yankee Stadium with a very low total of 8 in a great hitters venue. Might be a good time for others to hop in. You guys know my bet sizes, so use my $100 bets as a gauge where to start comparatively. Hopefully this lasts long enough, I am probably 2 or 3 net wins away from bumping my bets up to $150 apiece. I will probably wait till the Twins get back home to do that though.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Total Friday 6/24

Good Luck and Thank you for the detailed analysis

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome info thanks! Will be following along.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Great information !!

Comment

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,858)
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice job JJ. 🍻⚾️

Comment

Working...
                    X