No announcement yet.

MLB Team Total Saturday 6/11 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Team Total Saturday 6/11 - Winner!

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,458)

$300 Oakland Team Total under 4.5 (-110) Straily is definitely a guy flying under the radar. His Low 2.84 ERA at home in that bandbox in Cincy is proof he is not intimidated by pitching there. He should be extra fired up today facing the team he broke into the majors with, and hopefully he goes deep enough so the horrible Reds' bullpen don't get too many innings. Oakland's offense stinks without Reddick, they aren't exactly great even with him in the line-up. Oakland is on a long road losing streak of 8 games and they have topped this run total just 6 times their last 19 games. Wind blowing out to left has this total too high. I would bet Cincinnati at the cheap price, but the guy making his MLB debut for Oakland has a funky delivery and may be tough to hit for the Reds and I always like any pitcher to do well against teams they have never faced. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Team Total Saturday 6/11

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Re: MLB Team Total Saturday 6/11 - Winner!

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,758)
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X