MLB Plays Saturday 4/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Saturday 4/23

Season to date profit sits at (+$10,544)

$300 Cincinnati +147 $WINNER$ (+441)
    $300 N.Y. Mets/Atlanta under 8 (-115) LOSER (-345)
    $300 L.A. Dodgers/Colorado under 11.5 (-130)
    Bought this to 11.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $150 Toronto -151 & $150 Toronto -1.5 (+135) Split wagers makes this a risk 377 to win 352 with a PUSH on a 1 run Jays win $WINNER$ (+352)
    $300 Detroit +103 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Texas +140 LOSER (-300)
    $300 Minnesota +120 LOSER (-300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Saturday 4/23

Stay hot!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good Luck today

Comment

Keep rolling !!

Comment

Awesome work. Keep the coming

Comment

Nice going, man. You're en fuego ��.

Comment

WOW what a start JJ thank you very much for sharing

Comment

That was supposed to be a flame emoji. Looks like it came out as 2 question marks. Nonetheless, nice going lately.

Comment

Originally posted by nougat69 View Post
                      That was supposed to be a flame emoji. Looks like it came out as 2 question marks. Nonetheless, nice going lately.
                      Not a problem, my avatar is the keeper of the flames! Thanks for taking the time to post.
                      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice work this best I've ever seen anyone start a season. Ever since u had a talk with that guy at the bar you have been super hot. Well done!

Comment

JJ, just a question here as I would love to see how a gambler like yourself takes this hot start. Do you cap any differently at this point? Is there a certain point you stop wagering if you start to get cold again? Or do you see everyday as a clean slate and do not think about the figure you are up?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                            JJ, just a question here as I would love to see how a gambler like yourself takes this hot start. Do you cap any differently at this point? Is there a certain point you stop wagering if you start to get cold again? Or do you see everyday as a clean slate and do not think about the figure you are up?
                            Truthfully I only consider hanging it up when I am down and going bad. Earlier this year I hung up the regular season NBA waaaaay early because what I do just was not working. The bettor's market during the regular season NBA was as "square" as I have ever seen. That continued for quite a while after I stopped. If I had continued the NBA I would have probably easily dropped another 5K. Even though I wasn't betting I was still tracking the heavy volume public plays and they were hitting at an unusually high & till about the middle of March. As far as my unbelievable start in baseball, I expect regression, it simply is not as easy as I am making it look. I am choosing the right games, I am getting in on optimal lines, and very few bad beats. No way I keep this pace up, but at this point I don't need to. I will be happy if I break even the rest of the season, which you know I usually stop right around the All Star break. I have been more conservative with my bet amounts the past few days trying to avoid the terrible day with $400 or worse losers. I have made tweaks in how I am capping baseball this season, so I am confident I can add more to the already significant profit. I am concentrating much less on past histories of pitcher vs. team/batters and concentrating more on concepts that are similar to my "signature" total plays. In essence I am trying to find guys who have pitched well above their normal profile to come back to earth, especially when their success was against bad teams. Likewise I am looking for guys that have under-performed what I consider their normal and finding good spots for them to pitch well again. One other thing I am doing which I never really did before is analyzing each guys last 3 starts to see if his ERA was lucky or unlucky. An example of what I am talking about is Chris Bassitt entered today with a 2.79 ERA in his 1st 3 starts against some fairly weak hitting teams. He also had just a 13/9 K/BB ratio which is not very good. I figured he would have his hands full with the Blue Jays today. Looks like we are on our way to a losing day today, so I hope this isn't the first of many losing days to come. Time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                              Truthfully I only consider hanging it up when I am down and going bad. Earlier this year I hung up the regular season NBA waaaaay early because what I do just was not working. The bettor's market during the regular season NBA was as "square" as I have ever seen. That continued for quite a while after I stopped. If I had continued the NBA I would have probably easily dropped another 5K. Even though I wasn't betting I was still tracking the heavy volume public plays and they were hitting at an unusually high & till about the middle of March. As far as my unbelievable start in baseball, I expect regression, it simply is not as easy as I am making it look. I am choosing the right games, I am getting in on optimal lines, and very few bad beats. No way I keep this pace up, but at this point I don't need to. I will be happy if I break even the rest of the season, which you know I usually stop right around the All Star break. I have been more conservative with my bet amounts the past few days trying to avoid the terrible day with $400 or worse losers. I have made tweaks in how I am capping baseball this season, so I am confident I can add more to the already significant profit. I am concentrating much less on past histories of pitcher vs. team/batters and concentrating more on concepts that are similar to my "signature" total plays. In essence I am trying to find guys who have pitched well above their normal profile to come back to earth, especially when their success was against bad teams. Likewise I am looking for guys that have under-performed what I consider their normal and finding good spots for them to pitch well again. One other thing I am doing which I never really did before is analyzing each guys last 3 starts to see if his ERA was lucky or unlucky. An example of what I am talking about is Chris Bassitt entered today with a 2.79 ERA in his 1st 3 starts against some fairly weak hitting teams. He also had just a 13/9 K/BB ratio which is not very good. I figured he would have his hands full with the Blue Jays today. Looks like we are on our way to a losing day today, so I hope this isn't the first of many losing days to come. Time will tell...
                              Thanks for the reply. Reason I was asking is bc I think 10k is a good point for me to take the profit and run. My mothers medical bills are stacking up and I can do something huge for her with the profits. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this happen for me. I truly appreciate every post you make. I am going to finish out the basketball playoffs and take the summer off. Have a great rest of the season buddy and even though I'm calling it quits I wish you nothing but the best and hope you double these profits. Thanks again my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X